If you are looking for an easy to use email client that will work across all your devices, then Inky may be just right for you.
It’s an email client developed by Arcode Inc., USA, with the aim of providing a simplistic platform allowing users view all of their email accounts together on one screen. Inky is available in free, premium and enterprise versions and operates with Windows, Mac OS X and Android. Features like its one-time only setup also makes it the ideal email client for use across all of these three platforms.
Inky allows for easy exchange of encrypted and digitally signed email. It works smoothly with any Microsoft Exchange, IMAP, or POP account such as Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, Gmail and Hotmail.
Use it in 3 easy steps:
1. Download it free on all major platforms. The user will be prompted to create an Inky account and password on the first device. Thereafter, sign in to the same account on all other devices. Everything will sync automatically.
2. After that is done, just enter the username and password for the other preexisting email accounts and they will all be linked together, allowing the user access their email securely from any device without having to set up POP and IMAP settings. Each email account added to Inky comes with a 14-day trial with no limitations.
3. Use its many features to get work done and after 14 days you have the option of purchasing a subscription from the Inky store.
It’s available free for gmail.com, iCloud users, and outlook.com email accounts but there’s a low monthly fee for using it with Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 suite, and other IMAP accounts.
A few of the many features users can expect include:
– End-to-End Encryption and Digital Signing. All email content is encrypted before leaving the user’s device (one endpoint) and remains encrypted till it arrives at its destination device (the other endpoint). The digitally signed email feature is the same as a digital signature so recipients know the message actually came from who it says in the “From” field.
– Advanced Search. Inky retrieves, analyzes and indexes mail to allow for searching by tags or full-text search and advanced sorting, grouping, and filtering options even when the user is offline.
– Smart Sending. It will greatly reduce the mistake of sending an email to the wrong person. It does this by suggesting people to add to an email if the user mails them frequently from that group. It will also warn users when they are about sending email to someone for the first time just in case it’s a typing mistake.
– Organize Mailboxes. It features smart views and relevance sorting. It quickly organizes emails, sorts through social media updates, daily subscriptions etc., into individual folders such as Personal, Subscriptions, and Attachments.
Overall, Inky is not about giving users a new email address; it’s just offers a better way of keeping things together for fast retrieval and ease of use. It’s an email client guaranteed to save you an enormous amount of time.
Dear Requester, thank you for the opportunity to write this article. Kindly let me know if it requires revision, if not, I would appreciate a positive review and the chance to write more articles for you.